incorrect characters in Latvian module

incorrect characters in Latvian module – Hi I am using annBible on my android phone and have problems with Latvian characters. Probably I can correct this issue if the text would be in ...
Hi, A Latvian user has checked the Latvian NT in the Crosswire Beta repository (see below) and confirms that the problem regarding incorrect c...
I guess the problem is due to the unusual diacritics in the Latvian alphabet. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latvian_orthography This is qui...
I have just updated the Latvian row in the table of http://crosswire.org/wiki/Modules_in_the_beta_repository#Other_Bibles David
Heya, Which module has errors? I can sort them out or help with getting it to txt and back =) kura modulaa tu atradi kludas? Es varu tos izmaini...