WHNU module and accents

Chris Burrell
Hi

Is there any reason why our Westcott and Hort module doesn't have the Greek diacritics? There's a text here that has it http://scrolltag.com/westcott_and_hort

Just wondering. Do you know who owns this module? What would be involved in adding the accents? I can't imagine it to be that complicated to do.
Chris

Re: WHNU module and accents

David Haslam
Isn't the question better phrased as "Can we use this work as source text for a new module?"

It's licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

For the record, I just added this in our wiki page...

http://crosswire.org/wiki/Non-CrossWire_Text-Development_Projects#Individual_Works

Re: WHNU module and accents

Chris Burrell
I'm not sure I follow David. Doesn't the license link say that we can use it? Or are you concern about the way we do the attribution?

States License <http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/us/>  .

For the record, I just added this in our wiki page...

http://crosswire.org/wiki/Non-CrossWire_Text-Development_Projects#Individual_Works

Re: WHNU module and accents

David Haslam
In answer to Chris, all I was suggesting is that there is no need to modify the source text of our existing WHNU module, if we can make a new WH module based on the source you just identified.

After all, our WHNU includes NA27/28 variants, whereas Joshua Grauman's text doesn't.

Regards

David