Simple OpenSocial Gadget

Troy A. Griffitts
I've added the beginnings of a very simple opensocial gadget for SWORD.
If anyone is interested, the URL is:

http://crosswire.org/study/simplegadget.jsp

Re: Simple OpenSocial Gadget

David Haslam
Presumably making use of what is described here:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenSocial

btw. This article ends with, "Using OpenSocket, the user can run OpenSocial gadgets within Facebook."

David

PS. I'd not heard of OpenSocial before today, so I've just learnt something new.  Thanks, Troy.

Re: Simple OpenSocial Gadget

Troy A. Griffitts
Sure.  The simplest way to test an opensocial gadget is on
http://igoogle.com, or you could add it to you gmail desktop by going to
your gmail settings and clicking on the "Gadgets" tab-- but gmail
displays really small on the left side and our initial layout doesn't
work very well in such a small area.  Also, I can't find where to change
the settings for a gadgets in gmail so you'll be stuck using the
Wescott-Hort Greek New Testament :)

It's a start.

Troy