QuarkXpress 4

David Haslam
Does any CrossWire volunteer have a licensed installation of QuarkXpress 4?

If so, please contact me, with a view to assistance/collaboration on a Bible project.

I have been sent one sample .qxd file for Matthew's Gospel - this file format being the only one available for the translation text source.

Re: QuarkXpress 4

Greg Hellings
Version 4?

http://www.quark.com/Products/QuarkXPress/Test_Drive.aspx

Version 9, 30 day trial...

--Greg

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 3:37 PM, David Haslam <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Does any CrossWire volunteer have a licensed installation of *QuarkXpress 4*?
>
> If so, please contact me, with a view to assistance/collaboration on a Bible
> project.
>
> I have been sent one sample .qxd file for Matthew's Gospel - this file
> format being the only one available for the translation text source.
>
> David Haslam

Re: QuarkXpress 4

teus
On Thu, 2011-10-13 at 13:37 -0700, David Haslam wrote:
> Does any CrossWire volunteer have a licensed installation of *QuarkXpress 4*?

I've got a licensed version of InDesign 5.5. I'd think it can import the
file QuarkXpress, but have not tried it. Teus.

Re: QuarkXpress 4

David Haslam
Our son Mark has confirmed that InDesign can open QXD files and export to RTF.

Instructions found here
http://www.adobe.com/designcenter/indesign/articles/indcs2mrquark.html

So progress has been made.  Thanks for earlier responses.

I now have my plate full, so to speak.

David