PocketSword update

Nic Carter
Hi all,

There is a new version of PS (1.4.8) on the App Store. Lots of thanks to those who assisted in getting this one out the door. It doesn't have all the fixes in it I would have liked, but it fixes search, Strong's, 64bit & works with iOS 11.

Any bug reports are welcome & I'll see if I can do another release later this year. :)

Thanks, ybic
Nic :)

Re: PocketSword update

Peter von Kaehne
Nic, this is fantastic. Thanks!

Sent from my mobile. Please forgive shortness, typos and weird autocorrects.

Re: PocketSword update

Nic,

Excellent news! Many thanks for putting in all the effort to get this release out.

Version 1.4.8 has:

What's New
- Updated for 64bit
- Updated for iOS 10
- Fixed search!
- Fixed Strong's Numbers search bug

Should that have read?
- Updated for iOS 11
or is this too premature to mention under App Store rules?

btw. It installs as Version 1.4.8 (20)

ybic,