Paratext 8.0 just released

David Haslam
FIO.

Paratext 8.0 was released April 6, 2017.

Visit http://paratext.org/ and follow the links.

USFM 3.0 was released in October 2016, but the following page does not yet list it.
http://paratext.org/about/usfm

Meanwhile, see
https://ubsicap.github.io/usfm/about/releasenotes.html#about-release-3-0

Best regards,

Re: Paratext 8.0 just released

Robert Hunt
Oh, I wonder if USFM 3.0 has really been released? Maybe that GitHub
page is just advance planning? Haven't seen any official announcements
on email lists (except for RC1 on 10 Sept 2016). See
http://markups.paratext.org/

Nor is it mentioned in
http://pt8.paratext.org/2017/02/02/pt-8-0-planned/ (even though that
page is obviously a bit dated).

I submitted a question about USFM 3 to the Paratext 8 FAQ page.

Robert.

On 10/04/17 18:35, David Haslam wrote:

> FIO.
>
> *Paratext 8.0* was released April 6, 2017.
>
> Visit http://paratext.org/ and follow the links.
>
> *USFM 3.0* was released in October 2016, but the following page does not yet
> list it.
> http://paratext.org/about/usfm
>
> Meanwhile, see
> https://ubsicap.github.io/usfm/about/releasenotes.html#about-release-3-0
>
> Best regards,
>
> David

Re: Paratext 8.0 just released

David Haslam
Hi Robert,

There's also a repository for USFM on GitHub that covered the issues for 3.0rc1

https://github.com/ubsicap/usfm

Aside: I myself even added a few issues therein during the past few months. Not had any response yet, but I also need to reply to an email from Jeff Klassen in a thread I began in January.

Best regards,

David