Notes with cross References Error

troypulk
Hello,

As I was updating the EMTV Module I put a cross Reference in a note, but in doing this I discovered that it only handles one verse at a time, for example I added a Translators note at the beginning of Mathew which looked like this:

~"as a result of his work, and the work of others, <reference osisRef="John.7.53-John.8.11">John 7:53-8:11</reference>"

But after recompiling with osis2mod 2562, and then hovering over the note in the text and scrolling down the note in the Mag viewer area to the reference and clicking on the verse Ref of John 7:53-8:11, only the first verse John 7:53 shows up in the Mag viewer area.

Is this an error in Bibletime, Sword API or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for your help

Troy

Re: Notes with cross References Error

David Haslam
I suspect you have to refer to each individual verse within the osisRef element, rather than a verse range.

David

who am but a relatively inexperienced module maker