Nestle 1904

refdoc
In the next few minutes I will hopefully upload the last update from
Diego Santos' Google site of the Nestle 1904. He has since moved to
Github, the text is there maintained in a form of TEI.

It is not my priority to make an updated upload from that, but I would
be delighted if someone else creates an OSIS text from the TEI which I
could use for upload.

It certainly looks as if the TEI updated form would allow a lot more
useful info to be extracted from the module then this last update which
I now upload.

Peter