Quantcast

Module upload: UrduGeoDeva

refdoc
Dear All,
This is to announce that we have just now uploaded UrduGeoDeva.
This is is an updated version of UrduGeoDeva.
Many thanks to update for the hard work.

yours

The Module Team

P.S.: This email is sent automatically on upload of a new/updated module

Re: Module upload: UrduGeoDeva

Peter Von Kaehne
This replaces last week's publication of a slightly differently named module. I will remove the other one in the next few hours. The background is that I was unaware that we had already a publication out.

Peter