Quantcast

Module upload: UrdGVDevanagari

refdoc
Dear All,
This is to announce that we have just now uploaded UrdGVDevanagari.
This is is an updated version of UrdGVDevanagari.
Many thanks to update for the hard work.

yours

The Module Team

P.S.: This email is sent automatically on upload of a new/updated module

Re: Module upload: UrdGVDevanagari

David Haslam
Is that Mr update or Mrs update that you were thanking? :))))

Re: Module upload: UrdGVDevanagari

Both the recently updated Urdu Geo Version modules have identical Descriptions!

Urdu Geo Version (UGV)

This has the unfortunate consequence that JSword based front-end applications will view them as the same module, even though the module names are different.

This longstanding problem is described somewhere in the developers' wiki.
Module team ought be be aware of it.

Please change the Devanagari edition description to become:

Urdu Geo Version (UGV) Devanagari

IMHO, the module name is too verbose, and not sufficiently similar to the other module for users to see at a glance that it's the same translation as UrduGeo published with a different writing system.

I would have preferred that it be simplified to UrduGeoD.

Please consider renaming the module when the Description field is updated.

Best regards,