Module upload: Tausug

refdoc
Dear All,
This is to announce that we have just now uploaded Tausug.
This is is an updated version of Tausug.
Many thanks to David for the hard work.

yours

The Module Team

P.S.: This email is sent automatically on upload of a new/updated module

Re: Module upload: Tausug

David Haslam
tausug.conf has these minor issues:

Duplicate keys.

Scope=NTOnly
Scope=Mat-Rev

This is missing: (required for Versification=NRSV)

MinimumVersion=1.6.0

This key has no language name:
LCSH=Bible..N.T.

Best regards,

Re: Module upload: Tausug

fred smith
On Sat, Jun 17, 2017 at 03:55:02AM -0700, David Haslam wrote:

> tausug.conf has these minor issues:
>
> Duplicate keys.
>
> Scope=NTOnly
> Scope=Mat-Rev
>

> This is missing: (required for Versification=NRSV)
>
> MinimumVersion=1.6.0
>
> This key has no language name:
> LCSH=Bible..N.T.

Just out of curiosity, I'm trying to figure out where is the repo
to which all these texts are being uploaded? (I seem to recall that
the first upload notice gave that info, but I don't think I kept it,
and now I would like to go look at 'em.

thanks inadvance!

Fred
--
---- Fred Smith -- [hidden email] -----------------------------

Re: Module upload: Tausug

David Haslam
They're in CrossWire Main, mostly under Bibles.

For details of all repos, see https://crosswire.org/wiki/Module_Repositories

Most front-end apps access each repo by name.
If I recall aright, And Bible is the exception, in that modules from all the repos are presented in one list.

For many front-ends, a refresh action may be required to ensure the presented list is up to date.