Module upload: RusCARS

refdoc
Dear All,
This is to announce that we have just now uploaded RusCARS.
This is is an updated version of RusCARS.
Many thanks to The for the hard work.

yours

The Module Team

P.S.: This email is sent automatically on upload of a new/updated module

Re: Module upload: RusCARS

David Haslam
Please review how the module release script generates this line in the announcement message.

"Many thanks to The for the hard work. "

Now looks garbled. It used to say "The Modules Team".

Re: Module upload: RusCARS

Michael H
Hooray Peter for the Hard work.

Can we fix the negative comments script to only feedback to those who need the info?

On Fri, Jun 16, 2017 at 12:55 PM, David Haslam <[hidden email]> wrote:
Please review how the module release script generates this line in the
announcement message.

"Many thanks to *The* for the hard work. "

Now looks garbled. It used to say "The Modules Team".

Re: Module upload: RusCARS

David Haslam
Michael,

I'm sure Peter is quite happy for me to report even minor feedback observations in this mailing list.
It's not as if this aspect of the module release script had not functioned somewhat erratically on previous occasions, is it?

He and I do have private conversations as well, you know!
And we usually have a very constructive dialogue on most matters.

Re: Module upload: RusCARS

Peter von Kaehne
The mail script needs indeed correction. But it is low on my priority. At least it announces something has been uploaded. What I ideally want, is simultaneously notifying mailing list, news site of CW and our FB page. When I tackle that I will fix the script.

Peter

Sent from my mobile. Please forgive shortness, typos and weird autocorrects.