Module upload: RusCARS

refdoc
Dear All,
This is to announce that we have just now uploaded RusCARS.
This is is an updated version of RusCARS.
Many thanks to The for the hard work.

yours

The Module Team

P.S.: This email is sent automatically on upload of a new/updated module

Re: Module upload: RusCARS

David Haslam
Please remember to upload the companion dictionary module.

Re: Module upload: RusCARS

David Haslam
RusCARSDict still not announced.

cf. RusCARSADict and RusCARSTDict were released a few days ago.

Re: Module upload: RusCARS

Michael H
I received announcements about these works on June 19.

Re: Module upload: RusCARS

David Haslam
My earlier message was a correct observation.

Only two of the three RusCARS*DICT modules were announced on 19 June.

The RusCARSDict module available in CrossWire Main still has
SwordVersionDate=2014-12-02

So the updated one has not yet been released.