Module upload: FreCJE

refdoc
Dear All,
This is to announce that we have just now uploaded FreCJE.
This is is an updated version of FreCJE.
Many thanks to update for the hard work.

yours

The Module Team

P.S.: This email is sent automatically on upload of a new/updated module

Re: Module upload: FreCJE

yvand
I saw that you just updated the FreCJE module and use now NSRV
versification.
Why didn't you use the new darbyfr canon ?

What about FreJND module too ? Could you update the module and use the
darbyfr versification too ?

Blessings,
yvand

Le 10/06/2017 à 23:09, [hidden email] a écrit :

> Dear All,
> This is to announce that we have just now uploaded FreCJE.
> This is is an updated version of FreCJE.
> Many thanks to update for the hard work.
>
> yours
>
> The Module Team
>
> P.S.: This email is sent automatically on upload of a new/updated module

Re: Module upload: FreCJE

Peter von Kaehne
On Sat, 2017-06-10 at 23:28 +0200, yvand wrote:
> I saw that you just updated the FreCJE module and use now NSRV
> versification.
> Why didn't you use the new darbyfr canon ?

Because the current engine does not yet allow the French canons. I have
 issued the modules largely into Beta with French canons, but will do
into main once Troy releases.

Peter