Quantcast

Module upload: EMTV

refdoc
Dear All,
This is to announce that we have just now uploaded EMTV.
This is is an updated version of EMTV.
Many thanks to Troy for the hard work.

yours

The Module Team

P.S.: This email is sent automatically on upload of a new/updated module

Re: Module upload: EMTV

David Haslam
It would be a useful enhancement to the automated email announcement for the module type to be included,
especially when you next release a dictionary module.

No problem on this occasion, as it's quite evidently a Bible module.

Best regards,

Re: Module upload: EMTV

Michael H
Hooray for the update!

I've previously asked and it was debated, but I'll ask again...

Can the EMTV and the Apostle's Bible be combined into the LOGOS Bible, and published as such on Crosswire?  Paul Esposito previously sold the EMTV and Apostles Bible (OT) in this form.... I suspect the name might need to change since Logos is now a very popular software package, but if somone is in contact with Esposito, this might be already known.

The combined module would be much more usable to me...