Grunt - the Javascript task runner

David Haslam
Just an idle curiosity question:

Has anyone in sword-devel used Grunt in any activities related to CrossWire ?

https://gruntjs.com/

Best regards,

Re: Grunt - the Javascript task runner

David Haslam
It's been a few years since I previously tried jEdit 5.1.0 so I've just downloaded 5.4.0 to see if it's improved since then.

I tend to use Notepad++ and Babelpad for most of the Unicode text editing that I do.
But I'm only editing stuff in Windows 7, not multi-platform, even though I do have two iOS devices.

Thanks for the heads-up on http://www.beanshell.org/

Keep the answers about Grunt coming, please, everyone.

David