Quantcast

Eloquent for iPad

David Haslam
While visiting the tracker, I just spotted that back in 2011, Manfred had been working on a new front-end called Eloquent for iPad.

http://tracker.crosswire.org/projects/ELOIPAD/

Was this project completely abandonned after PocketSword was first released?

Best regards,

Re: Eloquent for iPad

Manfred Bergmann-4
Pretty much, yes.
I still have the source code here but had no time to follow up on it.
This project can be deleted in Jira.

Manfred